Tuesday, June 13, 2023

♟ Here's My All-Time Favorite Chart Pattern

Trade of the Day Logo

View in browser

"I've been trading this stock all week, and right now it has my favorite pattern."

Nate Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

Today I've got a chart that's primed... and I mean PRIMED... for a move higher.

The consumer price index data for May just came out this morning - and the market liked what it saw.

While I have some concerns about the "extendedness" of the current market, I don't see any signals for a short.

Overall, today's a great day for potential profits.

Click the image below to see my latest trade setup.

My Favorite Pattern On One of My Favorite Stocks
 

Bestselling Financial Author Warns:
How to Protect Your Money From China's Evil
Plot to Destroy America

Ambassadors at a Table
 

The man CNBC calls "the Market Maven," who has consulted with several of the world's billionaires and political leaders...

Just issued a rare warning urging investors to immediately protect their money...

Before China can fully execute their sinister plot to destroy America.

Smart investors should watch this video NOW to receive all the important details on this looming crisis.

[SEE THE URGENT DETAILS]
Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

With a woodpecker pattern forming in C3.ai (NYSE: AI), I want to buy the July 21 $45 calls on a pullback to about $37 - or when the price of the calls is about $2.50.

C3.ai Stock Chart

(Click to enlarge)

If you want to start making trades like this alongside me in real time, I invite you to join me in Daily Profits Live. I took eight winners today, including partial gains, and last week I recorded one of my biggest winners of the year: a 255% gain on Carvana (CVNA) in two trading days.

Click here to learn more about my mission to turn $37,000 into $1 million in verified trading profits.

After May... This Stock Under $2 Could Go to $20
(And It Would STILL Be a SCREAMING BUY)

Senior handsome man wearing elegant sweater
 

Analysts predict earnings will soar more than 320% this year...

Possibly as much as 500%!

Discover the last opportunity that could still rocket skyward in THIS market.

Click Here to Discover Details on the Shocking Less Than $2 Stock

Trophy

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY

"Sold another 1/4 CVNA for 420% [in two trading days], Thanks NateB."
- ARE

"Nate thanks for the 06/09 16$ CVNA Lotto took 450% win [in two trading days], happy days!"
- philshark

"In [ABNB] at $4.42, out at $7.15 for nice 62% gain [overnight]. Thanks BB."
- NDT49

 

INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Racecars

Buy This "Skinny Bull" Winner

Sugar Cubes

Sugar, Spice and Everything... Expensive?

Air Quality Button

Three Timely Air Quality Picks

Insiders Love This Pick

The Art of Following the Money

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...