Friday, May 5, 2023

Why I’m confident in spite of all the chaos

It's pretty simple: the same thing that has always worked for me is still working
image


Every day, I have traders telling me about how nervous and concerned they are right now.

But I'm more confident than I've ever been.

How can I be confident when there are headlines like this published every day?

image

It's easy: I rely on the same strategy that has been with me through thick and thin, in every bear or bull market, for years and years now.

It's been proven in some of the most intense market conditions anywhere. In fact, since just 2021, my weekly alerts have returned as a win 97.1% of the time!

"But Jack, what about the Federal Reserve? Aren't you worried about interest rates?"

No. If anything, the Fed just supercharged this strategy.

Which is why I can't WAIT to share all the details with you on Saturday, May 6th at 1:00 PM ET.

I'll talk about why the conditions are perfect to place my next powerful income trade, and target $500 or more, as soon as the start of next week.

Just sign up here to make sure your seat is saved for this special LIVE Saturday workshop


See you there,

Jack

image
image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE at 4 PM ET - 2 Traders Sharing 2 Different Strategies...

New Trading Event This shifting market is revealing some ideal options trades. If you are ready to grab some of the best setups...