Friday, May 5, 2023

My alert just secured 500 dollars (or more) on CMG

Let me show you how that was possible, step-by-step
image

Well, our trade played out exactly as I expected this week!

As I mentioned earlier, I sent out an alert to our traders (just like I do every week), showing them how to target $500 in income from trading CMG stock this week.

Here's how the trade worked…

CMG took a BIG gap up off of earnings last week, climbing over 10% in a day!…

image

Which made for a perfect opportunity!

All I had to do was wager that the stock's price would stay above the midpoint of that big bullish candle at the top of the gap.

In other words, I was betting the stock wouldn't give back about 9% of its value in three days, and drop back below $2050.

image

Well, just as I expected, even though there was plenty of volatility in the market, CMG pretty much stayed sideways.

That means we cashed out with a nice and stress-free $500 winner in just three days!

image

Now, that's exactly the kind of trade we target every single week with this strategy.

And of course, each week the exact details, tickers, and circumstances will differ…

But in the grand scheme of things, these alerts have managed to hit winners 97.1% of the time since 2021.

That's over 100 weekly trades, 97.1% of which have returned as much as $500 or more to those who targeted it.

I want you to think about how powerful that strategy actually is…

And then recognize that I believe it's being supercharged by what the Federal Reserve is doing right now!

That's why I can't wait to share all the details with you tomorrow at 1:00 PM ET.

So save the link https://jackcartertrading.com/supercharge

I can't wait to see you at 1:00 PM tomorrow!

Trade well,

Jack


P.S.: We'll be placing our next two-step trade to target $500 or more as soon as Tuesday of next week, so make sure you join me tomorrow so you'll know how to trade it with us!


Disclaimer: The trades referenced in this email are examples and not meant to demonstrate a "typical" result. Gain figures are based on a $10,000 starting stake. Since 2021, Jack's system has returned a 97.1% success rate on over 100 trades.

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...