Friday, May 5, 2023

Got a minute on Saturday?

I'd like to share my top line strategy with you for FREE
image

This Saturday at 1pm ET, I'll be LIVE with a very important briefing.

What's the occasion?

Well, the Federal Reserve meeting has just supercharged one of my favorite options strategies.

And considering this strategy is already capable of targeting $500 a week or more in extra income every week, that's a pretty massive opportunity.

That's why I'm taking time away from my family and my free time on a busy Saturday to host this LIVE training and help you get prepared…

>> Just make sure you sign up here to save a seat

You're gonna love what you're about to learn…


Trade well,

Jack Carter

P.S.: After you click through to the next page, make sure you enter your mobile number, too! I want to send you a three stock watchlist for next week. Check it out.

image

Disclaimer: The trades referenced in this email are examples and not meant to demonstrate a "typical" result. Gain figures are based on a $10,000 starting stake. Since 2021, Jack's system has returned a 97.1% success rate on over 100 trades.

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why are billionaires loading up on oil?

JP Morgan analysts have pegged the future price of oil at $380.............................................................................