Sunday, February 5, 2023

ICYMI: A note from our founder

First of all, I'd like to thank you for sharing my love of tortillas. When we started in 2012 all we had was that, and a dream. Thanks to you we get to wake up and pursue that dream every day. 

I'm emailing you for a simple reason: I'm excited about our new keto friendly tortilla chips. Tortillas are a staple in my kitchen but truth be told: I'm a snacker. I've always wanted to create a product I could grab on the go. The team nailed the formula on our new Crunchy Chips and the flavors are delicious. They're Keto friendly, 3 net carbs per serving, and available in 4 delicious flavors:

·        Black Truffle & Sea Salt

·        Chile Limon (my personal favorite)

·        3 Chile & Sea Salt

·        Multigrain & Sea Salt

There's nothing I'd love more than for you to give them a try and find your favorite. For 24 hours only I'm making our 4-pack variety Crunchy Chips just $10.

SHOP HERE

(The discount will be automatically applied in your cart)

 

Thank you for your continued support.

- The team at Mr Tortilla

 



You received this email from Mr. Tortilla. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...