Sunday, February 5, 2023

BOOK

Hey readers,

Remember the time I kind of disappeared for two years? And then I triumphantly returned in 2019 with a giant post series called The Story of Us? And then I was part of the way through publishing the series when I disappeared again for three more years?

That sucked.

I'll be publishing a post on Wait But Why soon with the whole story, but the big news is:
  1. There is a book
  2. That book is done
  3. Like actually done
  4. For real
  5. It's coming out on Tuesday Feb 21
This has been quite a ride, and I'm incredibly, impossibly happy that it's over. I'm excited about this book and I can't wait to share it with you. On launch day, it'll be available on all the normal platforms for e-book and audiobook, as well as on Wait But Why (for the same price as the Kindle version). Right now, only the Kindle version can be pre-ordered. There may be a print version down the road, but not now—with ~300 big color images, it's a book that works way better digitally (a print version would have also delayed the launch by many, many more months—hard pass on that).

Also: While I was in my many-year hole of book-writing darkness, the one place where I surfaced from time to time was on Twitter, where I put all the little thoughts that would normally have been blog posts.

I put my favorite tweets of 2022 into two threads:

1)  Thoughts on life, etc.

2)  Tweets that might blow your mind


I'll also be posting a bunch of book updates on Twitter over the next couple weeks.

Happy we can be friends again,

Tim
    
P.S. If you're on Gmail and this email went into your Promotions tab, drag the email up to the Personal tab and click yes if you want to make sure to see future emails from me.

 
Subscribe
Over it/me? Un-subscribe here.

Copyright © 2023 Wait But Why, All rights reserved.
Wait But Why · 5716 Corsa Ave · Suite 110 · Westlake Village, CA 91362-7354 · USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...