The largest Ethereum update since "The Merge" is coming soon.

And while The Merge was a monumental update, this new update (called "Shanghai Hard Fork"), actually completes the Ethereum "proof of stake" puzzle by allowing investors to unlock staked funds.

While the hype for this update is less than for The Merge, I believe it could still lead to potentially enormous gains.

Because this is the update that officially launches a "new era" for Ethereum...

And completes the job that The Merge started.

This Thursday at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern, I'm going live to reveal the top 3 opportunities my team of expert analysts and I have identified in the crypto market.

One of these opportunities is related to Ethereum-based altcoins.

These are altcoins that could see enormous gains if Ethereum surges.

If you want to get ahead of this before the update hits, make sure to grab your ticket now and join me on Thursday:

Get Your Free Ticket to "The Top 3 Crypto Opportunities in the 2023 Bull Run" Webinar now!

Many investors don't know about this update...

And any potential gains are likely to catch them off guard.

Join me on Thursday for the most cutting-edge information we have about the crypto market today.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101











 

By the way...

If you're not interested in this week's critical crypto webinar, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me webinar updates this week (However, keep me on your list)...