Friday, June 10, 2022

My Top Dividend Stocks for a Bear Market

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Shield

AN OXFORD CLUB PUBLICATION

The Oxford Income Letter

CREATING INCOME FOR TODAY, WEALTH FOR TOMORROW

My Top Dividend Stocks for a Bear Market

Marc Lichtenfeld | Chief Income Strategist | The Oxford Club

Marc Lichtenfeld

Marc Lichtenfeld
Chief Income Strategist

Few people realize this...

But dividends account for up to 90% of the stock market's returns over the past century!

I think it's a crying shame folks don't know how powerful dividends are.

That's why, today, I'm giving you my Ultimate Dividend Package - completely free of charge.

(Seriously... no credit card required.)

You'll get my top dividend picks and my favorite strategies... so you can collect massive income while you enjoy life!

Here's what's inside:

  • You'll see how you can lock in an ULTRA-SAFE 9% yield...
  • You'll get my top three "Extreme Dividend" stocks, which could supercharge your dividend gains.
  • You'll find out my No. 1 dividend stock for a LIFETIME of income.
  • You'll discover how you can make money even if a stock goes DOWN... without options, shorting or anything fancy.
  • You'll see how you can turn a small dividend yield of even 2% into a 5%... 10%... even a 20% yield on your initial investment... with one little trick!
Dividend Click Here

>>> Click Here for Your Free Ultimate Dividend Package. <<<

Don't miss your chance to grab this incredibly powerful package for free!

Sincerely,

Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...