Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Warning: The government and Microsoft are coming for your money…! | 21 July

July 21, 2021

View in Browser | Unsubscribe

https://hiddenpolitics.net/

From time to time, we come across offers that you may find interesting:

Take a look at this picture…

US patent under the file number

It may look like an ordinary document that you would pay no attention to… 

However… 

This document is a US patent under the file number "060606"...

According to the US patent office…. 

Microsoft have created a strange and creepy device that will completely change how you save, spend, borrow and invest. 

Now this hasn't happened overnight… 

It's a plan worth $1.87 trillion dollars and has been backed by the likes of..

  • The Clinton Foundation…
  • The UN…
  • The IMF…
  • The Federal Reserve.

You see this shift has been brewing for a while now… 

And the senate is currently reviewing a law that'll make the "digital dollar" a reality in 2021…

If you've ever wondered why the sudden change for credit instead of cash?

Or even been surprised by the "NO CASH ONLY CREDIT" signs printed on stores recently… 

You're not alone… 

There's a massive financial shift happening as we speak…  

But I've connected the dots and explain everything I know in this short video…

I do apologise for my bad internet connection… 

I've done the best I can do to record this video from rural Argentina… (I've explained why I'm here in the video)

But you need to see this… 

Especially if you have more than $5000 in a bank right now… or in a retirement fund.

Click here to see my message

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...