Wednesday, July 21, 2021

5 Stock Market Predictions for the Rest of July

Published: July 21, 2021

Don't Forget About These Trades…

When it comes to making money in the stock market…


There's a powerful, little-known secret used by a Wall Street legend known as "Chuck the Trophy Trader..." 


And if the system is applied properly, it could give everyday folks the chance to trade with near-perfect accuracy!


You see, Chuck has won 97% of his trades over the past two years...


Imagine what the average trader's life would look like if they had the power to predict 9.7 out of 10 trades correctly. 


Don't pass on this opportunity…

Get in Here Now!

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

5 Stock Market Predictions for the Rest of July  

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

If you've paid attention to anything I said the past week, then Monday's stock market sell-off shouldn't have surprised you. I mean, I told anyone who'd listen that it'd be smart for traders to get defensive and move their money into consumer staples stocks. 


I hit the nail on the head, for lack of a better phrase... 


No wonder I've received so many emails asking me, "Roger, do you have a crystal ball or something? 


"How did you know this would happen?!"


We'll, I'm back in the office this week so I thought I'd show you my screen and walk everyone through my market predictions for July, and outline the telltale signs I picked up on...

I'd Listen up if I Were You


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

5 Bounce-Back Plays
for a Volatile Market

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

Global stocks are mostly higher after Tuesday's rebound. Investors are waiting to see if the market is going to stabilize after this week's volatility. It's important to be cautious right now. The market may have shrugged off recent COVID-19 surges, but virus worries aren't going away and inflation pressure is still present. I've identified three pullbacks and two breakouts to trade today's market. 


In this video, you'll discover which sector is overvalued… whether bonds are ready for a correction… which sector is prime for upside movement… which stocks are pulling back… and which stocks are breaking out.

Get the Names Here

We Gained 148%
on MRNA in 3
Days. Here's How



July 19, 2021

If you keep up with the stock market like I do, then you've probably heard Thursday evening's news by now…
        
Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

2 Top Stocks to
Trade as the Delta Variant Intensifies 



July 18, 2021

I doubt anyone is excited about this, but you'll be happy to learn that savvy investors can still make a profit by trading stocks that are directly impacted.     


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...