Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Investor, This is What Infinite Returns Looks Like...

Hey Investor,
  
Now is the time generate massive returns whether the market goes up or down...
 
The Maximum Returns with Infinity Trades does exactly that: https://theotrade.com/profit/
 
Please don't miss this free preview of the class:
 

 

Massive returns are truly possible... and here's the proof:

 

$103,780.35 of profit in 2 months! 

 


 

And $25,201.13 of profit in 1 day!

 


 

And here are some Infinity Spreads in action.  Notice that with Infinity Spreads you get paid to put on the spread (negative credit) and when you sell the Infinity spread for a positive credit you have generated an Infinite rate of return!

 

For every $25 I received for opening this XLF trade I got an additional $26 when closing it.  If you do 10 contracts you would receive $250 and then receive an additional $260 when closing the trade.

 

 

 

For every $18 I received for opening this EEM trade I got an additional $107 when closing it.  If you do 10 contracts you would receive $180 and then receive an additional $1,070 when closing the trade.

 


 

For every $25 I received for opening this TLT trade I got an additional $210 when closing it.  If you do 10 contracts you would receive $250 and then receive an additional $2,100 when closing the trade.

 

 

 

 

You can generate returns on the downside also!  

 

 

 

 

 

And speaking of Infinite Returns...for a limited time you can secure your RISKLESS spot and become an Infinity Trader PLUS 2 bonuses at a massive discount and start generating an Infinite Return. 

 

If you're new to options that's OK.  You will have access to lessons that will take you from, "what's a call and put?" to genius level in no time at all.  

 

The Maximum Return with Infinity Trades are $600 Classes each, but click here to lock in your limited time discount.

 

These classes are On-Demand available immediately on PC, Mac, iPhone, and Android.  Start generating infinite returns now!

 

During this online class you will learn:

 

  • How to construct an Infinity Spreads for maximum returns and minimal risk
  • How to build your own Infinity Spreads in a stock, index, or ETF with detailed step by step entry and exit criteria
  • How to build Infinity Spreads whether your bullish, bearish or neutral
  • How to hedge your portfolio from pending market turmoil with these volatility sensitive strategies
  • When to open and when is the best time to close your Infinity Spreads
  • The Tools and Strategies for analyzing any market condition so you can trade with confidence every day
  • How to create trades based on movement in market volatility and NOT purely direction of the market.
  • How you can generate BIG returns in a small account or retirement account with minimal risk and options experience
  • Which stocks and indexes make the best candidates for intraday trading
  • What strikes and what expiration period to select to give you the highest probability of success
  • Why Infinity Spreads are PERFECT for part time traders... trading does NOT mean you need to be glued to your screen all day!

 

Plus have access to our entire 100 class curriculum you'll have immediate access to.

 

Sign up now:

https://theotrade.com/profit/

 

Here's what clients are saying about the TheoTrade:

 

"Can't wait ....this class alone will save us over $300 ...you rock!!!"

 

Abraham W. 

 

"I have enjoyed tremendously all your teachings and classes you have put forth. I have surveyed so many out there, many without your experience and knowledge but charging twice as much."

 

Nargis W.

 

"Thanks Don, I've spent a lot of money over the years for education. I've learned more about how markets work with your training, than I have in the previous ten years.  My hats off to you and your crew for the value you bring!"

 

William C. 

 

Get the Infinity Trade at a massive savings:

https://theotrade.com/profit/

 

Warm Regards,

 

Don Kaufman

Co-Founder

TheoTrade

 

P.S. Why am I giving you such an incredible deal?  Because I've been a trader and investor for 22 years.  I've generated massive returns.  The opportunity in the options market has never been better - you just need to know the RIGHT strategy to use.  Go get the strategy now:

https://theotrade.com/profit/

 

P.P.S. Please take the time to read what TheoTraders have said about us HEREHERE and HERE  (Hey, we ran out of room!) These are traders just like you 

 

Here are a select few so you can read about the experience of other traders and investors just like you:

 

"I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" for providing such excellent insight and education. After five or six years of consistently losing money, I've been able to vastly improve my trading and overall enjoyment of market participation. It's not easy taking the "long cut" but I'm finding peace, patience and even a little prosperity. I enjoy the diversity of trading styles, the respect you give one another and the sense of humor that is so much a part of TheoTrade. Thanks to your coaching I've been to develop my own style, which, as you know, is the only way this seems to work. I hope you enjoy turning newbies and anyone who's been struggling into professional traders. It is great fun on this side."

 

Craig C.

 

"I've been averaging 7% a month for the last 4.5 months, profits of over $11,000, and never had more than 25% of my account at risk, usually much less.

 

I'm finding the in-out debit spread to be reliably profitable and I like using statistically overbought or oversold with standard deviation channels on the TOS charts to pick trade inception points. It's amazingly accurate especially if market direction is honored.

 

Thanks for your good analysis and a super product TheoTrade provides its subcribers."

 

Regards, 
Phil S.

 

"Love TheoTrade. It's by far the best service out there, and I have had several thru out the years."

 

 

Bob E.

 

"I have been on numerous "educational sites" over the past years, and none of them even comes close to the quality and the professionalism of TheoTrade.  It is obvious to me, and I hope to others, that the people who make TheoTrade what it is care a great deal about doing their best and truly care about the welfare of its subscribers.

 

To me, TheoTrade has become home, and the people there have become like family.  And I would recommend it to anyone, family or friend. There is not a day that goes by that I can't wait to sign into my TheoTrade  account. Please continue to keep up the great work."

 

Warmly,    

 

Dr. Jim B.

 

"Your options training has helped me immensely, as my goal is to trade options full time.

 

As a former visiting professor at 2 universities, your teaching style rocks."

 

Brian L

 

"TheoTrade, you guys are doing a GREAT job. Have sent all my trading friends over to check you out and will continue to do so. Thanks."

 

Rick H.

 

"For 35 years I had my own consulting business. Biggest client was 3M. I did a lot of work for them on customer service and technical support. Therefore I am very "picky" when it comes to service of all types. AND, you surpass my expectations with every email."

 

Jim H.

 

"Fantastic service. I became self directed with my trading through the education I got here."

 

James S.

 

"For those of you who are not members of TheoTrade I highly recommend spending the $1000 it costs for a yearly membership and you get all the back seminars and future ones coming up...I have been a member little over two months and have learned a ton of stuff and have made my $ back at least ten times over already...just a TON of info on this Theotrade site."

 

Stan K.

 

You have lucked out by stumbling across the best with TheoTrade. Find out what all of the fuss is about... 

 

Sign up now and start watching the bonus classes immediately:

https://theotrade.com/profit/

 

 


 

You're receiving this email because YOU signed up to receive information about the How to Create Infinite Possible Returns with Minimal Risk free online seminar.

 


 
 
 

Disclaimer: Neither TheoTrade or any of its officers, directors, employees, other personnel, representatives, agents or independent contractors is, in such capacities, a licensed financial adviser, registered investment adviser, registered broker-dealer or FINRA|SIPC|NFA-member firm. TheoTrade does not provide investment or financial advice or make investment recommendations. TheoTrade is not in the business of transacting trades, nor does TheoTrade agree to direct your brokerage accounts or give trading advice tailored to your particular situation. Nothing contained in our content constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, promotion, or endorsement of any particular security, other investment product, transaction or investment.Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time. Past Performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

 
 
TheoTrade
16427 N Scottsdale Rd
Suite # 410
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
United States
1 (800) 256-8876
 
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Josh Shapiro's power play

Presented by BlueTriton: A newsletter from POLITICO for leaders building a sustainable future. ...