Monday, May 10, 2021

I'm Bullish on Oil for the First Time in 2 Years. Here’s Why...

Published: May 10, 2021

The Strategy Every
Trader Needs to See

We're probably all aware of what Wall Street legend Chuck Hughes has been doing lately...


So the enormous gains he's pulled from the stock market... and the way he's been helping traders around the globe reach their dreams aren't exactly well-kept secrets. 


But now Chuck wants to share something new...


He's revealing the secret behind his Triple Threat strategies that gave him the chance to grow a small $5,900 account into $212,217 plus — in just two years!


And his goal is to help everyday traders transform their own trading accounts this summer.

Be the First to See How

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

I'm Bullish on Oil for the First Time in 2 Years

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

I've been telling anyone and everyone who would listen that I was bearish on the Energy sector. That's because it's been one of the weakest industries since COVID-19 took the world by storm in 2020. 


But then I took a good look at my CSI scan and the top stocks on it...


I'm seeing names like Devon Energy, Marathon Oil and Diamondback in the top 10 out of 500 stocks. And when I looked at the cumulative strength index, guess what I saw… Energy is leading! 


So it's safe to say I'm bullish on oil stocks — for the first time in two years!

But There Are Other Reasons Why


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

Know How Much Inflationary Risk There Is by the End of the Week

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

Economic data released this week will give us a good idea of where we stand on inflationary risk. But in the meantime, I've identified two REIT pullbacks... including one bullish and one bearish stock for today.


April's jobs report was a disappointment, marking a huge contrast to the jobless claims data we've seen the past few weeks. Reports this week will give us a good idea where our inflation risk stands. 


Momentum levels in the S&P 500 and Nasdaq continue to be high, and both are showing divergence. The Russell 2000, on the other hand, isn't as overbought and has been consolidating recently. I expect small-cap stocks to pick back up in the near future. 


In today's video, I'll go over how Friday's employment numbers are distorting the stock market… whether bonds are going to rise or fall in the next quarter… if momentum levels in the Nasdaq are increasing or decreasing… which major index is congesting… which major index is set to drop… the top entertainment REIT on my radar… and the weakest pullback opportunity for a bearish trade.

Get Today's 4 Plays

The Housing Market Is Heating Up. Tap Into It With These Hot Plays



May 9, 2021

I have some home builder stock plays I want us to focus on ahead of the sizzling summer months.       

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

3 Stocks to Bet on the Digital Payment Boom



May 8, 2021

Truist has been talking a lot about which digital payment processor stocks to watch and, more specifically, it has a good pulse on the ones I want our subscribers to know about…   


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...