Thursday, January 14, 2021

"I made the right choice"

This is what people who've read my annual report had to say:

"Gorgeous pictures! And stories. The whole layout is perfect. It was pretty jarring to see you in color, but also quite natural, strangely. Also, appreciate the poem for NYC. I've been dating someone from SF who moved to NYC and doesn't have as much reverence for it as I do."

"Mathias, reading this was how I chose to start my first 2021 day back at work. I made the right choice."

"Thank you for sharing your life and your journey. You have made mine less lonely."

"Thank you for sharing your annual report :) Some of it made me laugh out loud, some of it brought a tear to my eyes, especially the part about moving continents."

"The story about the LEGO box (keen lego fan here) made me smile, as well as the reminder not to rush things (red shoes)."

"Thank you for this. I read every word."

"When I read your content it reminds me of myself.

"Your vulnerability on your spiritual journey was honest, notable and relatable as well."

"I found your annual report by coincidence and ended up reading fragments of it. I was drawn in by the red shoes, lego and the poem about NYC. I can't explain why or how but the stories made me reflect on my own life and priorities. Thank you for that."

If you also want a boost of energy and to reflect on your own life at the dawn of 2021, take 3 minutes to browse through my annual report and see what draws you in.

Start reading now

Don't have time to read? Want to listen to me read it aloud? Click here.

Copyright (C) 2021 Think Clearly. All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you opted in via my Think Clearly website.

Think Clearly
Robert Jacobsens Vej
Copenhagen S 2300
Denmark

Add us to your address book

Update Preferences | Unsubscribe

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE at 4 PM ET - 2 Traders Sharing 2 Different Strategies...

New Trading Event This shifting market is revealing some ideal options trades. If you are ready to grab some of the best setups...