Thursday, October 3, 2024

A Double-Digit Winner on This 2024 Election Pick

Trade of the Day Wake-Up Watchlist

"Marathon Digital Holdings remains a top election play going forward."

Karim Rahemtulla, Head Fundamental Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

Karim Rahemtulla

Earlier last month, I wrote about one of my top 2024 Election plays in the watchlist.

It was a trade based on a potential victory for Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump.

I also wrote about Solar Edge (SEDG) to hedge in case of a victory for Democratic Presidential candidate Kamala Harris.

For Trump, my pick was Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA).

I've been bullish on MARA ever since Donald Trump made cryptocurrency a key element of his campaign. He's even gone as far to say he wants to make America the "crypto capital of the planet."

Whether or not that happens is anyone's guess. Remember, these election trades are based on perception – meaning even if Trump wins it's not a guarantee this company will be a top play going forward.

Still, perception is a powerful force on Wall Street and could make for big moves in the short-term. That's why I got positioned on MARA in the event of a spike leading up to the election.

And after only a week, I'm already seeing upward movement on MARA.

 

As you'll see in the chart above, MARA spiked late last week – giving myself and War Room members a chance to ring the register.

I closed a 35% winner in 9 trading days on MARA.

 

 

 

 

 

Former CBOE Trader Reveals the Biggest Secret of the Pits

For the first time ever, former CBOE trader Bryan Bottarelli is revealing a NEW way you can play this market's wild swings - both UP and DOWN.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

As a watchlist subscriber who received this pick a few weeks ago, I must ask if you profited of this trade? If not, there's still time to get in.

Action Plan: After closing a 35% winner on MARA in 9 trading days last week, I recently got positioned on MARA again in The War Room. With the election coming up, Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) could have more room to grow.

To see exactly how I'm trading it and receive all of my trade alerts, click here to join me today.

The #1 Energy Passive Income Investment for 2024

It's not a stock, bond or private company...

But this little-known alternative investment could hand you BIG MONTHLY INCOME from the oil and gas surge in 2024.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even More Rock Deaths-SiriusXM This Week

Tune in Saturday October 5th to Faction Talk, channel 103, at 4 PM East, 1 PM West. If you miss the episode, you can hear it on demand on ...