Monday, September 2, 2024

A Labor Day Watchlist Stock to Consider

Trade of the Day Wake-Up Watchlist

"In a squeeze, more traders are trying to buy shares than there are shares available."

Nate Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

Nate Bear

Editor's Note: First off, I hope you're enjoying the fruits of your labor on this Labor Day.

And… I have an exciting announcement to kick off the new month.

Starting next week, I'm going to be opening the doors to my Daily Profits Live chatroom for 5 straight trading days as part of my Daily Profits Live Open House.

This event is completely FREE. And it's your opportunity to see the power of my TPS trading system LIVE.

Last time I opened up the doors to Daily Profits Live, I made a trade on RILY that lead to a 1,128.92% return in two trading days! I also closed 19-of-22 trades for winners (good for an 86% win rate), including four 100% winners.

Next week I'll be looking to do it all over again – and you're invited!

Don't miss out on your chance for another massive potential winner or winner(s).

Click here to sign up for my Daily Profits Live Open House for FREE today.


Hey gang.

I hope you're getting some quality time with your friends and family today for Labor Day.

With that, I'll make today's message short and sweet.

Entergy Corporation (ETR) is a stock I'm watching this week in Daily Profits Live.

It's a Fortune 500 company that generates power to 3 million customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.

ETR is on my watchlist for a variety of reasons.

For one, it's a recent earnings winner. Last month the company posted earnings of $1.92 per share, which beat analyst's estimates of $1.76 by $0.16. Its earnings are also expected to grow by 7.21% in the coming year.

Plus, its exponential moving averages are stacked. I'm seeing multiple A+ squeezes on ETR for the daily, 78 ema and 130 ema using my S.A.M. Scanner.

 

Squeezes are one of the top indicators I look for in a potential big move for a stock.

How squeezes work

Think of squeezes like a crowded parking lot with too few parking spaces.

Traders are circling around, trying to find a space to park (or get filled on their shares). These limited parking spaces represent the number of shares available for sale.

In a squeeze, more traders are trying to park (buy shares) than there are spaces available (shares).

This causes a traffic jam as everyone rushes to grab the next spot.

After enough time goes by, some traders get more desperate. So they speed up and cut others off. This energy drives up the value of each space (share price) and creates a squeeze.

"Zero Day Options" Overnight Windfalls

Forget the Frustrations of Day Trading...

Target Up to +383% OVERNIGHT With This Dead-Simple ODTE Secret Instead!

🚨 New Trade Goes LIVE THIS TUESDAY at 2 pm 🚨

How to profit from a squeeze

Trading options is my go-to way to profit from a squeeze, particularly call options. If a squeeze drives the stock price up, your call options could increase significantly in value.

However, squeezes can be unpredictable. Which is why it's crucial to use proper risk management and stay emotionally disciplined throughout the trade.

Action Plan: ETR has several A+ squeezes heading into this week, including one on the daily, 78 ema and 130 ema. It's a top stock on my watchlist and I'll be looking at a potential trade this week.

P.S. Starting Next week, I'm opening the doors to my Daily Profits Live chatroom for 5 straight trading days for FREE.

It's part of my Daily Profits Live Open House. Last time I opened up the doors to Daily Profits Live, attendees watched me make a trade on RILY that lead to a 1,128.92% return in two trading days! I also closed 19-of-22 trades for winners (good for an 86% win rate), including four 100% winners.

And next week I'll be looking to do it all over again.

So don't miss out on your chance to attend and trade alongside me for another massive potential winner or winner(s).

Click here to sign up for my Daily Profits Live Open House for FREE today.

Famous Trader Puts AI To The Test
(You're Not Going To Believe This)

Nate at Computer
 

Multimillionaire Trader just put a powerful new AI Trading research tool through the ringer and recorded it...

The results? Well, you gotta see them for yourself to believe.

See what he uncovered that will change the way he trades (forever).

SEE THE RESULTS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...