Thursday, August 22, 2024

Your 10 AM Income Project access link

Congratulations on saving your seat for August 19 at 1pm ET
 
   
     
Hey folks,

Jack Carter here…

I wanted to celebrate with you. You’ve made a fantastic decision to register for my 10 AM Income Project grand reveal on August 19th @ 1pm ET.

This is one of the biggest breakthroughs of my career… In fact, when I retire, I think this thing might replace me! 

And on Monday @ 1pm ET, I’ll show you exactly how it works.

But you could place your first trade before then if you sign up here! 

I’m giving a few traders the shot to grab the first-ever PUBLIC trade alert absolutely for FREE, and I’ll send it out to everyone who has signed up here before 10am on Monday! 

Why am I so happy to give away something that I think is so powerful?

While I cannot promise future returns or against losses, I want you to experience the free time this tool gives you first hand.

Imagine this…

Instead of sitting down at your computer right at the opening bell, or long before it, to find trade opportunities each day…

You could get up to whatever you want to do every day! 

For some of you, that might be working at a 9-to-5, which is great! Don’t quit your day jobs, friends!

For other folks like me who are half retired, it might be walking up the mountains…


 
 

It might be working hard at your computer...
 
 

Heck it might even be relaxing on the porch smoking a stogie!
 
 
The point is that wherever you are and whatever you get up to, you’ll know that right at 10 AM ET, you’ll hear that trusty “DING” on your phone…

And that means the 10 AM Income Project has sent you the day’s best trade alert! 

Once you decide the trade is right for you, it just takes a couple minutes to place the trade, and then you’re back to doing whatever it is you want. Just like that! 

You’ll see how it all works on Monday. But make sure you sign up for your FREE trade alert before then! 

Talk to you soon,

Jack Carter

P.S.: I’m so excited, I almost forgot your access link! Save this: https://jackcartertrading.com/10am 

That’s where you’ll join me LIVE on Monday to be one of the first in the world to see this! 

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...