Thursday, August 22, 2024

Balancing on a hairpin

I recently sat down for an interview in which I said something that turned out to be more accurate than I think anyone would have expected...
 

Dear Reader,

I recently sat down for an interview in which I said something that turned out to be more accurate than I think anyone would have expected...

I said...

Yes, the market has been absolutely amazing recently. But I'm worried that a lot of Americans are going to give a lot of those gains back in the coming days.

After an August selloff that saw the S&P 500 and the Dow mark their worst days since 2022, stocks have rebounded in a major way.

But we are not out of the woods yet...

As investment strategist Ed Yardeni recently warned, "The churn will probably continue through September or October, until the November elections."

Wells Fargo went so far to say the market is "balancing on a hairpin."

It's only a matter of time until the other shoe drops.

A 96-year market anomaly indicates that a big drawdown could be on the horizon... and in the direst examples of this anomaly, the market has plummeted by 25%, 33%, and even 42%.

Go here for my thoughts on what the rest of 2024 holds.

So far, I've charted nearly every twist and turn of the market this year...

Now I've got a very time-sensitive update on how I expect the rest of 2024 to shake out, and what it could mean for your money this year.

Fortunately, I see a straightforward path through the chaos. In fact, if you act now, you could still see massive gains in 2024.

Go here for my roadmap for the rest of this year.

Sincerely,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. I recently put together a complete suite of research and tools (including $15,498 valued in FREE BONUSES through this offer) designed for THIS moment in the market.

But if you're interested make sure to click here before this offer expires at midnight tonight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...