Thursday, August 22, 2024

A new opportunity in the options market

Recent trade ideas under one dollar
 
   
     
Smart traders are placing smaller orders in cheaper options more frequently because they know they’re less likely to be tracked… 
 
 
So as soon as I realized the smart money was focusing on orders under 100K and options priced under $1…

I started building a new scanner to go “deep sea fishing” for these kinds of opportunities. 

That’s what led me to:

 
TDOC, with a nice 7% gain
LYFT, which hit a 20% move
WBD, who enjoyed a 62% surge

Of course, there were smaller wins and those that did not work out… and I can’t guarantee you’ll ride every trade to new highs or avoid losses…

But I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time until everyone finds out about this subtle shift in the options market… 

So I’m diving in NOW… while this opportunity is still fresh. 

Unfortunately, I can’t get into all the details if I want to keep this email short. 

That’s why I’ve created a free presentation to show you exactly how this scanner works…

And how it’s helped me find other incredible setups with stocks like CVS, MCD and NKE. 


'Til the next trade,

Lance Ippolito

We make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 5/13/24 through 7/24/24, the average win rate on live published trade alerts are 90%. The average rate of return on options trades was 53% over a 1.3 day average hold time.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...