Thursday, August 1, 2024

♟ My Complete Formula for Cluster Buys

Trade of the Day Logo

View in browser

Image of a magnifying glass on the US Federal Reserve logo

"I want to see at least five insiders buy shares in size before I look at the company."

Karim Rahemtulla, Head Fundamental Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

Karim Rahemtulla

Tracking insider buying is one of the most powerful strategies I use in The War Room.

It's important to remember that insider buying is legal and every insider is required by law to report their trades to the Securities and Exchange Commission.

This is different from insider trading, which is illegal and involves trading a stock based on non-public information about the company.

One of the main reasons I like insider buying is because insiders only buy shares of a company for one reason - they think its stock is going to go up.

So today I'm going to show you my formula for discovering a lucrative trade opportunity based on insider buying.

Click here to get my complete formula for cluster buying

Alert: Little-Known AI Bargain Stocks With Transformative Tech Could Deliver Massive Profits

Shah Gilani

Today I'll be sharing three bargain AI stealth stocks that I'm targeting for the absolute biggest profits. I'm talking about moonshot winners that could bring your family wealth for generations - all coming from small, innovative players working in stealth mode to dominate multibillion-dollar niches. I'll be sharing the details on these three tickers with viewers ONLY, so make sure to click here and watch ASAP.

INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Image of money within a bear trap

5 Pitfalls Every New Trader Must Avoid

This Stock Should Surge

Don't Trade the Chop

Image of a stressed trader at the Chicago Board Options Exchange

The Doughnut Incident: How I Stood Up to the Biggest A-hole on the CBOE

Image of a scientist doing research

The No. 1 Insider Stock for 2024?

Alex Green Goes "ALL-IN"?

Going All-In
 

Find out where he's invested hundreds of thousands of his own money...

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

YOUTUBE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...