Wednesday, August 28, 2024

3 Cool trade ideas to check out this week

Memorial day is about to be LIT
 
   
     
I don’t speak about this as often as I’d love to… 

But when I do it’s because there’s a real opportunity ahead…

This week that opportunity happens to fall over Labor Day weekend.

And if you’ve been following my work over the last 3 years, then you most likely know that we’ve been able to post gains across 290+ trade opportunities…

All from just holding a trade over the weekend.

 
 
As you can see, not all the trades ended up winners… 

But if you ask me, a 69.4% win rate from weekend trades alone when the S&P has barely returned 50% is a huge deal!

While I’d never promise future results or against losses…

I have found 3 cool opportunities I plan to trade this very weekend leading up to this year’s Labor Day.

And I plan to share them with you this Thursday.

You’ll get to see the weekend trading strategy responsible for all 297 winners of the last 3 years…

And how YOU can apply it during the holiday.

If you want in, just sign up here for FREE.


'Til the next trade,

Lance Ippolito

The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 9/17/21 through 8/25/24, the average win rate is 69.3%. The average weighted rate of return on options trades was 6.84% over a 3 day average hold time.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...