Wednesday, June 19, 2024

The money's on the move again

Here’s where it’s all going…
 
   
     
I've been closely watching where the "smart money" has been flowing between different industries. 

And from what I’m seeing on my system a significant pile of money seems to be flowing into this one particular industry group. 

 
 
Just like we saw last month when we caught a 28% rip higher in United Airlines when travel industry stocks were getting flooded with cash.

And who could forget the 19% overnight pop in AMD when chips were getting bought up like hotcakes?

Granted, there were smaller wins, and those that did not work out….

But that's why I'm emailing you today. 

Because I believe money is flowing into a new industry group again and it’s happening as we speak...

One that could line us up for a handful of momentum plays that squeeze out some quick gains.  

I'm talking potential 25%, 30%, 47% winners here in a matter of days... maybe more if you're willing to be aggressive.

Now I can't promise any future returns, as you know there’s nothing guaranteed in the market..

But I want to share all the details on this new industry group and my #1 stock pick that could possibly receive the biggest cash inflow. 

I’ve laid it all out for you here

The move is already underway, so now’s the best time to get positioned.
'Til the next trade,

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
Past performance is not indicative of any future results. Trade at your own risk. From 4/2/24 - 6/11/24 on live trades the win rate is 68%, the average return is 6.05% on the options over a 2 day average hold time.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bill Clinton Backing Biden Replacement???

Do you want to see who I believe will be the next president of the U.S.A? ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...