Wednesday, June 19, 2024

New technology unlocks 95.7% win rate on 186 trades

See the trade tracker straight from the source
 
   
     
What if I told you thanks to this brand-new active trading software…
 
 
Not only have I found a way to track which stocks institutions are likely buying in real-time - as it’s happening. 

But I’ve been able to nail 180+ winning trades with a stunning 95.7% win rate!

 
 
Now, I know it sounds crazy… 

And of course I can’t guarantee any future returns or against losses… 

But you have to see this internally audited track record.

Not only will you see how much a $10,000 hypothetical account could have grown over the last seven months… 

But you’ll get the chance to join me during what could be the 187th win! 

I’ll reveal everything here…
All the best,
 
 
The profits and performance shown today are not typical. We make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 10/30/2023 to 6/13/2024 the average win rate is 95.7%, and the average return per position (winners and losers) is 12.72% with an average hold time of less than 24 hours on the options.
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even better than... NVIDIA?

AI stocks won big... But This Quietly Performed 2X Better ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...