Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Not my America...

"I don't even recognize this country anymore..." It's a common feeling among Americans my age or older. And as much as I'd like to say it's all going to "magically get better"... Something's happening in Washington right now that could make things EVEN WORSE.
 

Not My America...


"I don't even recognize this country anymore..."

It's a common feeling among Americans my age or older.

And as much as I'd like to say it's all going to "magically get better"...

Something's happening in Washington right now that could make things EVEN WORSE.

It will likely disrupt your retirement in ways you've never considered.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if stocks crash 50% or more, destroying most 401(k)s and IRAs.

You'll likely see the price of food, gas – everything – soar so high that few of us will be able to return to our "normal" way of life ever again.

And the Social Security so many older Americans rely on in retirement...?

That could soon become a relic of the past, as you'll see.

Which is why I'm sending you this important public service announcement.

You see, Washington has been working on this plan for DECADES.

It involves a shocking outcome nobody is expecting...

And even though the last thing any of us want to hear is another piece of bad news... you need to educate yourself.

I expect this to be the FINAL nail in the coffin of the Great American Empire.

Sincerely,

Dan Ferris
Senior Analyst, Stansberry Research

P.S. As you might expect, this involves a controversial election prediction.

Many won't like it.

Others will disagree with it.

That's fine...

Folks weren't happy when my firm predicted the rise of Kamala Harris – long before she was on anyone's radar.

Or when we saw, and I quote, "Riots... marches in the streets... and periods of uncontrollable mayhem" on the horizon – years before the George Floyd protests erupted.

Well, the stakes are even higher today...

No matter how you look at it, we're about to enter a strange time politically and economically.

Please, don't delay...

You must begin preparing for the chaos NOW.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Expiring Soon] How To Simplify Your Strategy And Amplify Your Results

You Can't Afford To Miss This Valuable Information! Hey Trader,  Before we go any further I need to...