Tuesday, June 18, 2024

♟ Heading for New Highs?

Trade of the Day Logo

View in browser

"I am long until proven wrong, but I believe a pullback is coming."

Nate Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

I'm using the trend as my friend right now and riding the bullish wave, before it pulls back I've got a cool setup on Google I want to capitalize on.

Click the image below to get the full trade setup.

Heading for New Highs?
 

JOLTS Trade LIVE Tuesday, June 18 at 2 pm

Secret Loophole
 

When The Gov't Drops Economic Reports...

This One Trade Could Have Made 253%... 327%... Even 383% gains...

Enough for overnight payouts of $25,300... $32,700... heck even $38,300!

Discover The JOLTS Loophole (BEFORE Tues at 2 pm!)

Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

Alphabet Inc. (Google) has a very bullish setup. I'm looking for an entry near $173 a target between $180/$190 and a stop on close under $170.

Alphabet Inc. (Google) chart

(Click to enlarge)

If you want more trade setups like these, I recommend following me in Daily Profits Live. Here you'll be able to follow along as I use my TPS charting system to find potential winning setups in real time. Last week I closed a 417.60% winner on AVGO three trading days.

Click here to unlock my next trade.

P.S. I love answering your questions. It's the best and most rewarding part of my gig. If you have a ticker or chart you want me to break down - or just a general trading question - please email me at feedback@monumenttradersalliance.com. I'll let you know my thoughts on a few submissions in a future video.

Palm Beach Millionaire Is Giving Away His Top SIX AI Income Dividend Stocks... FREE OF CHARGE.

CLICK HERE

Trophy

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY

"Out of CAVA $94 trade at 60% profit (in less than a day)! Thank you Nate B!"
- Mark W

"180% return on AVGO (In 3 trading days). Thanks Nate!!!!"
- AMAN25

"Up 70% on SAM MSFT trade today!!!"
- Mr Rogers


INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Image of the year 2024 with a dollar sign replacing the number 2

Looking Back on my Big 2023 Prediction

Image of a robot looking at stock displays

My #1 Trick to Avoid AI Land Mines

Image of a surfer surfing a wave

Big Kahuna Trading!

Image of a CPI (Consumer Price Index) sign

How I Rang the Register ahead of the CPI

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

YOUTUBE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Expiring Soon] How To Simplify Your Strategy And Amplify Your Results

You Can't Afford To Miss This Valuable Information! Hey Trader,  Before we go any further I need to...