This is your last chance to register for free.

In just 15 minutes, I'm going live to announce our brand-new Crypto Hedge Fund.

This is a fund we've created to maximize the enormous opportunity this year as the Bitcoin and Ethereum ETFs collide with the Bitcoin halving.

We believe this is THE year for crypto investors.

And we believe this new fund is uniquely positioned to beat the market this year.

Join me in 15 minutes (11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern) and I'll share the strategy for this fund with you...

And share how accredited investors can apply for the fund while there are spots available. 

To watch in 15 minutes, register for free before I go live:

Register for "Our New Crypto Hedge Fund" now. (Tomorrow at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern)

See you in 15 minutes (11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern).

Bryce Paul
Tower 18 Capital










 

By the way...

If you're not interested in our new hedge fund announcement, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me updates on your new hedge fund (However, keep me on your list)...