Sunday, March 3, 2024

Stage is set

Last month's uptick in inflation data was weighing on the markets... But on Thursday, I could almost feel the market issue a sigh of relief when positive personal consumption inflation data was released.
 

Dear Reader,

Last month's uptick in inflation data was weighing on the markets...

But on Thursday, I could almost feel the market issue a sigh of relief when positive personal consumption inflation data was released.

And it's exactly what the market needed to set the stage for the election year pivot I'm predicting for U.S. stocks.

This concept was THE single most important part of my 2024 market forecast...

(If you signed up, but forgot to tune in, click here to access the uncut replay).

I thought we'd have weeks before we reached this moment... but now it looks like it'll happen even sooner than I'd expected.

The election year pivot is a defining moment of each election year.

And while you and I can't control who'll win the election...

Just as we can't control the exact day the election year pivot will take place...

YOU have complete control over what you'll do with this situation.

You can decide to learn all about the four-year cycle that I've used to help my followers navigate every twist and turn of the markets since 2020.

Including why it tells me we'll see a critical election year pivot in the days around Super Tuesday.

Or you could simply write me off as some sort of reader of financial tea leaves.

Either way, this opportunity will not last much longer...

And to me, the worst thing would be for you to find yourself looking back on this moment months from now with intense regret.

So please, if you have a moment, take a moment to watch a replay of my 2024 Election Surprise event...

And at least understand what the data tells me will happen to stocks in the coming weeks.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. The four-year cycle I mentioned is based on nearly a hundred years of data...

And it was a BIG factor in my decision to help my 1,000,000 followers get OUT of stocks in 2020 – before the devastating COVID crash:

And then back in, before stocks soared 41%:

Then in March of 2021, when many people didn't believe our V-shaped recovery could continue, I WARNED them NOT to sell their stocks...

The market soared an additional 20% before the end of the year:

It also enabled me to pivot at the perfect time and tell my followers to sell stocks in 2022... before we experienced the worst year for stocks since 2008:

And of course, it helped me predict that we were entering a new bull market back in January of last year... stocks are up 24% since then:

Now for the first time, I'm sharing the full details behind this four-year cycle with the public, and explain why those who understand it will do far better with their investments in 2024.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Miss Out: Master Bond Trading During Market Turbulence

Get educated on this                               Let's cut to the chase: You're bombarded with news of market dips, rampant in...