Sunday, March 3, 2024

Expiring soon

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Shield

AN OXFORD CLUB PUBLICATION

 
Liberty Through Wealth

THE SHORTEST WAY TO A RICH LIFE

Alexander Green here.

I reached out to you yesterday about the opportunity to claim a nearly complimentary subscription to my Oxford Communiqué.

And I'm worried...

I still haven't heard from you.

Again, THIS is the closest I can get to giving you a free subscription.

Claim your nearly free subscription before the timer hits zero.

- Alex

P.S. This offer will close in...



We Need to Talk...

Alexander Green | Chief Investment Strategist | The Oxford Club

Alexander Green

As you've enjoyed my Liberty Through Wealth e-letter, you've no doubt heard about the special opportunities I've uncovered in my monthly newsletter, The Oxford Communiqué...

Like how to get in on a special ground-floor opportunity set to reach global heights...

Or how to take advantage of a revolutionary medical device maker that's poised for explosive growth.

I even offered to tell you more about my "Single-Stock Retirement Play." But maybe you already have a simple strategy in place for achieving the retirement of your dreams?

I know you appreciate moneymaking ideas and insights, so why haven't I heard from you?

There's only one reason I can think of...

It must be the price.

I really want you to experience the benefits of a subscription to The Oxford Communiqué, so here's our last - and absolute best - offer...

If you respond to this email today, you'll pay just $39 for a full year of my newsletter.

That's an 84% discount...

It's as close to a complimentary subscription as I'm allowed to offer (without losing my job).

Here's what's so amazing about this deal...

Each month in The Oxford Communiqué, I will detail the most explosive stock opportunity I've discovered. Plus, I'll give you precise buy and sell instructions so you'll know exactly how to pocket maximum potential gains.

It's never too late to start growing your wealth...

That's why I'm offering you more than 84% in savings... just to try The Oxford Communiqué.

For $39, you'll get all of my recommendations, portfolio updates and monthly issues. (And keep in mind, just one of my suggested picks has the potential to pay for your subscription many times over.)

All you need to get started today is $39.

You can review everything that's included in your subscription today - right here.

But please keep in mind...

You have only the next 48 hours to subscribe at this historically low price.

Again, this is as close to a free subscription as I can offer. I can't be sure I'll be able to offer this to you again.

Signing up for The Oxford Communiqué at the drastically reduced price of $39 couldn't be any easier...

Simply click here now.

I look forward to welcoming you. Please act before the timer below hits zero.

Good investing,

Alex

P.S. Remember: You have only the next two days to lock in The Oxford Communiqué at the rock-bottom price of $39. This offer will expire in 48 hours. So please act now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...