Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Do you feel like a better trader?

I want to hear your feedback

Friend,

It's been about 10 days since I first reached out to introduce you to Cyber Trading University.

I've walked you through some key lessons that are central to my trading philosophy, like why I hate indicators and why stocks make big moves.

I've shared some opportunities to join me in our LIVE trading room.

And I've given you access to my entire three-day boot camp.

So now, I have a few simple questions for you, if you'll do me a favor…

I'd love for you to fill out this survey

I want to know if, after these ten days, you feel like a more confident trader, and how you feel you can continue to grow with us.

Because this is far from the end of our relationship.

Once you're a CTU student, as far as I'm concerned, you're a CTU student for life!

And I'm going to continue to reach out frequently with my latest tips, techniques, and opportunities.

But before we get there, I want to know how you're doing.

So please, take a few minutes to fill out the survey and let me know what you need!

Thanks for your time,

image

Fausto Pugliese

P.S. You can still claim the week-long trade room trial. Just click here to take advantage.

Profile Image Fausto Pugliese
Founder and CEO
Cyber Trading University
faustop@e.ctutrading.com
(516) 280-5350 - Home
www.cybertradinguniversity.com

Unsubscribe | CyberTradingUniversity.com is not an investment advisor and is not registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. In addition, owners, employees, or representatives of Cyber Trading University are not investment advisors or registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or the Financial Industry Regulatory. IMPORTANT NOTICE! No representation is being made that using this strategy or any trading methodology will be profitable. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. There is substantial risk associated with equities trading of securities and options. Trading securities is not for everyone. Disclaimer: Day Trading, Swing trading, Stock Trading, Futures, Options, and Currency trading all have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You should be aware of the risks and accept them in order to invest in these markets. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, options, or currencies. No representation or promise is being made that anyone is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading methodology is not necessarily a guarantee of future results. Visit our website below to read the full disclaimer. https://cybertradinguniversity.com/terms-of-use-disclosures/

Cyber Trading University
6800 Jericho Turnpike
Suite 116W
Syosset, New York 11791
United States
(877) 702-9237

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mike Johnson and Vivek Are Next Suck-Ups at Trump Trial

Republicans competing in the veepstakes or looking for favor among the MAGA crowd are racing to the courtroom in Manhattan. Manage newslet...