Wednesday, February 7, 2024

40% in 3 months – it could happen again

Marc Chaikin asked me to reach out this morning. I just published an urgent update on the AI market... one that could very well be your biggest chance to profit in 2024.
 

40% in 3 Months – It Could Happen Again


Dear Reader,

Marc Chaikin asked me to reach out this morning.

I just published an urgent update on the AI market... one that could very well be your biggest chance to profit in 2024.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Pete Carmasino, Chief Market Strategist here at Chaikin Analytics.

You've likely read one of my morning updates in the Chaikin PowerFeed.

Well, a few months ago, Marc and I noticed something very interesting happening in the Power Gauge...

It was signaling a breakout in an overlooked AI stock – one that had been "neutral" throughout 2023.

That stock is now up more than 40%.

So, Marc asked me to take a deeper look to see if there were more AI stocks like this on the cusp of a breakout...

And what I uncovered was a handful of overlooked AI companies with the potential to go up by double or triple digits in the coming year.

That's exactly why Marc asked me to write to you today.

Both of us believe these stocks represent a unique opportunity in the market...

And the best part is, almost no one is talking about them yet.

I just put together a short video to explain this special opportunity...

You can view it right here.

Good investing,

Pete Carmasino
Chief Market Strategist, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. You'll likely want to act quickly, given how fast AI stocks can move... like Nvidia (NVDA), which went up almost 200% within months of the Power Gauge spotting it.

So please, set aside just a few minutes this morning...

And watch my presentation before it comes offline tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...