Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Norman here - stepping in for Jack Carter!

I'll be filling in for Jack this week!
image

Norman here - I'll be filling in for Jack this week.

Jack is out in Colorado spending time with family and working on a few special projects!

I promised Jack I'd step in for him so he can unplug all week.

And this Thursday I will be hosting an event with Jeffry Turnmire.

He found a way for mainstream investors to tap into the world's most explosive asset - Bitcoin.

Here's the best part: you don't have to touch a single risky coin!

Forget about opening a Coinbase account, or owning a crypto wallet!

For the first time ever traders can get their share of the crypto pie without the associated risks!

I'll be sitting down with Jeffry this Thursday at 1pm ET - secure your seat at the event here!

See you there!

Norman

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...