Thursday, July 27, 2023

My big 2024 prediction looks to be coming true

Fellow Investor,

Earlier this year, I went public with a big prediction about how a surprising event in 2024 could dramatically affect you and your money.

I shared some of this information during my consultations with the U.S. Department of Defense and the FBI.

And at the time of my prediction, most people thought I was crazy.

But now, the most recent figures (published June 6th, 2023) are indicating I'm very likely to be right.

As a CPA and a forensic accountant, with more than 30 years in the markets, I don't make many big predictions like this, because there's just so much uncertainty in the world today.

And I've learned that most of the time… most people's predictions are completely wrong!

But I'm now more confident about my big 2024 prediction than ever—and it's not too late for you to get the details, and to take a few simple steps to make sure you're not affected in a negative way.

I explained everything you need to know during one of my latest trips to Washington DC.

You can access my full analysis on our website, right here.

Sincerely,

Joel Litman
Founder, Altimetry Research

P.S. As part of this research, I want to show you one extraordinary way to make money over the next few years. It has nothing to do with gold or AI, or any of the other "hot topics" most people are talking about today. And while so many things are down since the start of 2022, this investment up nearly 35% over that period. Learn more in my full analysis. You can access it for free right here…









If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

CLM LLC c/o DailyMarketAlerts 315 Ridgedale Avenue #556 East Hanover, New Jersey 07936 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...