Thursday, July 27, 2023

I am looking for a Pilot Group to test this….

I couldn't believe the results
image

This week, I got back an audit I had asked my team to put together…

I had asked them to take my real, live issued trades over the last 3 months using the Wall Street calendar you've heard me talk so much about…

And apply a new set of trade criteria to them.

The results I just got back… are mind-blowing.

And I am looking for a Pilot Group to help me test this strategy asap.

You see, the audit showed that after just twelve trades the cumulative return could have been 899%!!

Of course, that is a pretty crazy number…

And you should never expect that kind of return, especially in just 3 months!

But when I saw the full report, I had to call an urgent briefing so that I could start testing this strategy immediately.

So I am cutting my vacation short to go LIVE this Saturday @ 1pm and walk you through what I am calling "Monster Trades"...

Tap Here to make sure you're included!

Trade well,

Jack Carter

image

P.S. We'll begin by targeting a "Monster Trade" this coming Monday… Make sure you are on board for that.

Details Here


Stated results are from hypothetical options applied to real published trades from April 25th- July 12th. Performance is not indicative of future results. Trade at your own risk and never risk more than you can afford and are willing to lose.

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...