Monday, May 29, 2023

What you’re missing out on 📽️

Perhaps our best kept secret!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Hi Folks–

I thought Ethan Harms put out a great email and video recap of LottoX. You've most likely seen me or another guest in there hosting from time to time with Ethan. Last week was no exception as it was really cool to see Ethan walk Jason Bond through some of these lotto trades. So here you go – have a great rest of your holiday weekend!

PS Don't forget to join me in Bullseye Trades 🎯—> next picking dropping tomorrow pre-market!

 

Hey there, Ethan here…

I've noticed you haven't joined me yet in LottoX. Yes these are super fast-paced sessions but if you lean in, I know you will be able to learn from them! I sent the RECAP 📽️ below out to my members on Friday – and I thought I would pass it on so you can see what type of education I provide.

Now last week was another exceptional week, and all my trades don't work out that well all the time → but lately I have been hitting some out of the park ⚾. And I would love for you to take a leap and join me on my own personal journey as I continue to refine my expertise in this very exciting trading service.

And before you watch that video – here is a great result one of my colleagues at RagingBull had who also joins me on Thursdays to learn (Davis Martin). Davis is a self-proclaimed lotto rookie who netted +267% with me last week! I'm proud to have him on my team!

*results not typical., performance not promised.

 

Now here's my Friday recap session to members:

I know the 0DTE sessions are super fast-moving 🚀 so I wanted to take time to explain what I was looking at in these sessions. My goal is to help you learn my thought process as I may not be able to go too in depth DURING the session because of the rocket pace of making 6 or so trades in 30 minutes 😅!

Kick your feet up and enjoy…simply click the image to watch the RECAP of my most recent session as I walk through my picks and what happened below:

OR you can see it here: LottoX May 25th recap session.

 

So if you think you can learn a thing or two from a young buck like myself, give my service a look here:

GIVE LOTTOX A LOOK 👀HERE! 

Ethan Harms

 

 

Questions or concerns about our products? Email Support@ragingbull.com © Copyright 2022, RagingBull

 

 

DISCLAIMER To more fully understand any Ragingbull.com, LLC ("RagingBull") subscription, website, application or other service ("Services"), please review our full disclaimer located at https://ragingbull.com/disclaimer

FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY; NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. Any RagingBull Service offered is for educational and informational purposes only and should NOT be construed as a securities-related offer or solicitation, or be relied upon as personalized investment advice. RagingBull strongly recommends you consult a licensed or registered professional before making any investment decision.

RESULTS PRESENTED NOT TYPICAL OR VERIFIED. RagingBull Services may contain information regarding the historical trading performance of RagingBull owners or employees, and/or testimonials of non-employees depicting profitability that are believed to be true based on the representations of the persons voluntarily providing the testimonial. However, subscribers' trading results have NOT been tracked or verified and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and the results presented in this communication are NOT TYPICAL. Actual results will vary widely given a variety of factors such as experience, skill, risk mitigation practices, market dynamics and the amount of capital deployed. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some, all, or possibly more than your original investment.

RAGINGBULL IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR OR REGISTERED BROKER. Neither RagingBull nor any of its owners or employees is registered as a securities broker-dealer, broker, investment advisor (IA), or IA representative with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any state securities regulatory authority, or any self-regulatory organization. Employees, owners, and other service providers of https:// ragingbull.com or RagingBull.com LLC are paid in whole or in part by commission based on their sales of Services to subscribers.

RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys' fees, costs and disbursements. In the event that any suit or action is instituted as a result of doing business with RagingBull.com, LLC and/or its affiliates or if any suit or action is necessary to enforce or interpret these Terms of Service, RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys' fees, costs and disbursements in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.

WE MAY HOLD SECURITIES DISCUSSED. RagingBull has not been paid directly or indirectly by the issuer of any security mentioned in the Services except possibly by advertisers in this email. However, Ragingbull.com, LLC, its owners, and its employees may purchase, sell, or hold long or short positions in securities of the companies mentioned in this communication.

 

Update your email preferences or unsubscribe here

62 Calef Hwy. #233
Lee, NH 03861, United States

beehiiv logoPowered by beehiiv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...