Monday, May 29, 2023

We Made an Error

Trade of the Day Wake-Up Watchlist

We've known Marc Lichtenfeld at The Oxford Club for many years. When he makes a bold claim like this, it's worth your time to pay attention.

- Ryan Fitzwater, Publisher


We Made an Error

Recently, I gave away $4,900 subscriptions to my VIP research service Penny Options Trader.

The reason?

Well, not too long ago, I released a special video about an opportunity to profit from an Alzheimer's breakthrough.

And in just 10 months, the recommendation I made delivered a 907% gain overall! My best yet.

One leg of this trade delivered a record-breaking 2,381%!

Loyal reader Anthony Valentino, said, "Our family made approximately $1.3 million!"

I was over the moon.

But there was one problem.

Less than 1% of our Oxford Club Members had gotten in on my life-changing recommendation...

Including you.

So to make up for it, I gave away more than $2 million in subscriptions.

We had to shut down the offer after two weeks.

But it was so popular...

And my newest recommendation today is so packed with profit potential...

I had to open up the offer again.

I highly recommend taking advantage of it RIGHT NOW.

Because my new recommendation could blow my 907% gain out of the water.

However, you MUST act before the play takes off.

Click the video below to discover how you can claim an extra full year of Penny Options Trader for FREE when you join... and discover my new favorite recommendation.

Marc Video

Sincerely,

Marc Lichtenfeld
Chief Income Strategist, The Oxford Club

P.S. For maximum profit potential, I recommend getting the details before midnight TONIGHT.

P.P.S. Don't pass up this chance to get a BONUS year of my top research! You may never see this chance again. Click here to get the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...