Thursday, May 11, 2023

Shocking Revelation! Norse Man Sneers at Anglo-Saxon Subjects

 
   
     
   
 
MAY 11 2023
 
 
Shocking Revelation! Norse Man Sneers at Anglo-Saxon Subjects
   
DON YOCHAM
What This Man Thinks
 
 
 

I owe you an apology.

Last week provided two exquisite examples to ridicule what Francis Bacon would refer to as Idols of the Theater. Or what I would call dumb stuff Mass Man clings to without proof.

And I let them pass without comment.

Before I fess up to the specifics, though, I should probably clarify what I mean by Mass Man. It is, after all, a common target of my derision and the cause of abusive government power in the first place.

When I say Mass Man, I mean that individual, whether male, female, flying spaghetti monster, or whatever, that is completely vested in the images cast upon Plato’s cave.

The Mass Man has no clue it has fallen in love with an illusion. It would tear you apart for pointing out the lie. It knows only what it has been taught. It bathes in willful ignorance.

Like Thomas Edison said, “Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.”

It doesn’t really decide for itself.

That 85% is what I mean when I say “Mass Man.”

And now for the apology…

 
Take What the Markets Give You.
 
 
SCOTT WELSH
Take Your Medicine
 

With all the talk of a possible recession comes a lot of talk about recession-proof stocks. 

What will hold up if the economy tanks?

And there are a few answers.

One of them is the Medical sector. 

People don’t stop needing doctors and medicine just because inflation has gone up. The demand stays the same.

Which might be why the medical sector has been one of the top 40 sectors in the world lately. 

People have been stocking up on stocks that might hold up during bad times. 

And here’s one that looks ready for a possible breakout.

InMode Ltd. (INMD) went on a massive run back in 2021, going from $20 to $100. But it’s fallen back like everything else has during the Bear Market.

But lately INMD has been going sideways, building up energy (which we love to see). 

Combine that sideways basing action with a sector that’s done well, and we have the recipe for a possible big mover:

 
 

A break above $41.84 could lead to an explosion.

Even if we see a recession. 

Happy trading,

Scott
TOM BUSBY
This Indicator Will Revolutionize Your Trading!
 

I think we can all agree that this is one of the most important questions in ALL of trading… 
 
Long, short, or out? 

Even some of the most successful investors get burned from time to time by simply misunderstanding this one question. 

Well… after years in the making, I have an indicator that helps you answer that question immediately

I call it the Market Timing Indicator

As much as I knew using these key numbers could make for the best indicator out there… 

Nothing could have prepared me for how well it has performed in REAL markets! 

My only regret is not getting this into your hands sooner

I think it could have saved folks a lot of pain over the last 18 months… 

I actually sped up the production of this thing to be able to release it ahead of schedule. 

Just take a look at the SPY…

 
 
If you had the Market Timing Indicator in your arsenal back on January 5, 2022 you would’ve known to stay away… 

Don’t you wish you would have known to exit long positions in early January last year?

And not only that… The Market Timing Indicator identified short entries ALL year long…

 
 
That’s why I need to get this into your hands as soon as possible

Check out THIS training to learn the ins and outs of this tool and how you can use it to revolutionize your trading! 

See you on the flip side, 

TBUZ 


Disclaimer: Example trades are top results from real DTI students using the Market Timing Indicator in their own trading. There is no official track record or formal trade alerts with this tool, as each trader uses it at his or her own discretion. Example trades are not meant to guarantee success with this tool or promise any future earnings. There is always risk in trading.
JEFFRY TURNMIRE’S MORNING MONSTER 🎥
Consumer Sentiment Tomorrow
 
 
 

The University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment gets released tomorrow. I’ll be covering its effect on the open at 9:15am ET tomorrow on “Morning Monster.”

Every day, I livestream what I see as the day’s big movers. I cover specific stocks I expect to move and give you my rundown on all the major indices. 

Plus, I’ll take your requests to give whatever you want a good look.

Be sure to join me every morning, at 9:15am ET right here

Jeffry
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment