Thursday, May 11, 2023

My Market Playbook as Tech Turns Bullish

And tech ISN't part of the play!
image

As I mentioned on Wednesday's Roundtable With Don Yocham, tech looks like the most bullish sector of the market, with the Nasdaq the strongest of the three major indexes right now.

The Consumer Price Index and Producer Price Index reports also came in below expectations this week, boosting investor sentiment and inspiring hope that the Federal Reserve won't raise rates at its next meeting.

While this is all good news, it doesn't necessarily mean the market is about to rip…

image

We still have the issue of the debt ceiling. And it's creating some interesting action in Treasurys, which is one of the ways I'm playing the market right now.

Another strategy I have in my pocket is something a little different…

I've discovered a number of stocks that go up on certain dates. And I'm not just talking once or twice in a row, I'm talking about a 10-year track record.

That's an incredible piece of information to have on hand! But the question is, what can you do with it, and how can it be incorporated into a trading strategy?

That's exactly what I just revealed in a recent training session.

Watch It Here

Trade well,

image

Jack Carter

Jack Carter Trading

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌎 Summit Materials Upgraded, Integer Initiated, American International Group Downgraded and more...

Ratings changes for Ocugen, A-Mark Precious Metals, Sirius XM, Gladstone Land, Genfit, SuperCom, Daré Bioscience and more... Text "Mark...