Tuesday, December 6, 2022

♟ Are We in "Santa Claus Rally" Territory?

Trade of the Day Logo

"If the markets want to have a chance to continue pushing, they need to hold at 3,900."

Nathan Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

The markets are pulling back.

And December has never been the month to go "all-in" - at least in my experience.

So I always recommend that traders remain nimble at this time.

But I have two important things I'm looking at right now.

First, I'm keeping an eye on the SPX to see whether it enters "Santa Claus rally" territory.

Second, there's a chart I'm looking at for a trade setup. There's not a lot out there right now that catches my eye, but this company does.

Click the video play button below to see why.

Santa Claus Rally Forecast Trade Setup
 

Trading Tool 20 Years in the Making... Now Revealed LIVE!

Accelerated Profits Summit
 

Discover how one secret technology would have found same-day potential gains as high as 400%... 288%... even 553%...

Be among the first to see this amazing breakthrough in action... and even see the real-time setups.

We're LIVE Wednesday, December 7, at 2 p.m. ET - Click Here to Sign Up FREE

Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

We have a nice setup here with Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN). It has all the components I need for a long play: a trend, a pattern and a squeeze. I'm looking to buy either the December 16 or December 30 $285 calls on a pullback toward $282. The reason I'm suggesting two options here is that I don't want to give myself options that are too short-dated. I want to give myself at least a week and a half. So, if AMGN doesn't pull back until next week, I'll just go further out and buy the month-end options. When selecting an option expiration date, this saying has always helped me - when in doubt, go further out. Basically, there is no penalty for buying options with later expiration dates... they are just a little more expensive.

Amgen
 

P.S. Bryan is leading a FREE event tomorrow in which he'll reveal a brand-new piece of technology. This trading tool is 20 years in the making, and it's already shown potential for gains as high as 553% - in the same day! Plus, it can unlock infinite trading opportunities you won't find on any website or through your broker. Trust me, this is an event you won't want to miss.

Click here to sign up.

Alexander Green Reveals Where
He's Going "All-In" Right Now

Alexander Green All-In
 

Click Here to Find Out

Trophy

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY

"@krahemtulla -- Once again, my Emily and myself thank you for your teachings via your 'Leaps 101' explanations and guidance, becuz, a few minutes before the close yesterday, 12/1, I took BB's longstanding advice and profitably sold the second half of our MAG options by executing the following trades:

  1. STC 20 MAG 6/16/23 $15C at $3.30. BOT on 9/26/22 at $1.30;
  2. NET $4,000STC 20 MAG 6/16/23 $12.50 at $4.80.
  3. Also BOT on 9/26/22 at $1.95; Net Profit was $5,700, 147% Average return in 63 days...Pretty Cool!"

- Joe B

"So far have made 29 trades on ProfitSight (since it launched over two weeks ago) 20 wins 4 losses and 5 still open for 25.5% average gain! When market is hopping this new tool is a must!"

- Husker1

 

INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Online Dating

2023 Prediction: The Return of Online Dating

Petroleum

What Insiders Are Buying Right Now

China Stock Market

Should You Buy China Now?

Invest Like You're Mega-Rich

Invest Like You're Mega, Mega Rich

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is this fossil fuels fan recommending a solar power company?

Oil and gas can be great investments, but this might be even better ...