Wednesday, September 28, 2022

This hurricane ain’t stopping me (take a look)

I'm stopping at nothing, and I mean it
image

If you thought a little thing like a Category 4 Hurricane making direct impact on my hometown would stop me, you need to think again:

image

I walked right out into that hurricane and gave you the latest on the markets from the middle of the storm.

And folks, I need to be really clear about this: this wasn't a stunt or a gag or a prank to get a laugh and some eyeballs.

I did this to teach you a very simple lesson: if I'm not afraid of this hurricane, then I certainly ain't afraid of these markets, and you shouldn't be, either.

Like with the storm, we just need to watch the current conditions, make smart decisions, and adjust our plans to deal with what's coming.

That's why I created the Trojan Horse, my sneaky little backdoor method for trading the market in two directions at once.

In conditions like these, you can't be entirely sure WHERE the market will head next. But with the Trojan Horse, you'll always be prepared.

I'm hoping wherever you are, you're safe and protected.

My power and internet got knocked out, so I'm asking my team to send this for me. As soon as I'm back online, you'll hear from me again. I've got some cool stuff in store for you.

Hope you're doing well. Trade safe,

image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...