Tomorrow the fed is meeting to potentially raise rates.

The goal is to curb skyrocketing inflation without tipping the economy into a full-blown recession. I don't envy them.

We'll see an impact of this meeting in the crypto and stock market... 

So what should you do?

This Thursday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific, I'm going to break down the Fed's decision and tell you exactly what I recommend.

And then we'll get to the good part... 

I'm going to talk about the most important topic in crypto right now, Ethereum 2.0.

I'm going to give you the exact strategy I'm using right now to prepare for this massive update, the "triple halving", and the retirement account bull run. 

Then I'll show you how to find the altcoins in the market most likely to benefit from this upcoming news.

Thursday's broadcast is free to anyone who registers right now:

Yes! I want to register for Thursday's live event (time sensitive).

See you then...

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101












 

By the way...

If you're not interested in this week's complimentary webinar, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me critical webinar updates this week (However, keep me on your list)...