To see new all-time highs in the crypto market, we need a lot more buyers...

Well, according to a new Forbes article, we've found them.

Forbes reports that the finance titan Fidelity is now allowing crypto investment into 401(k) retirement accounts.

To quote the article...

"Fidelity is the largest 401(k) provider managing over $4 trillion in assets—one-fifth of which will be available for crypto."

That's $800 billion!

But it's even bigger than that... 

Because Fidelity is just one asset manager. And based on the enormous fees they'll earn through this move, I expect more major asset managers to follow suit. 

This is likely to kick off what I'm calling the "Retirement Account Bull Run".

And right now is the perfect time to prepare while prices are so low!

That's why this Thursday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific, I'm going live to show you when I expect prices will surge.

And give you the strategy I'm using right now to buy up altcoins like crazy while prices are rock bottom.

We'll also talk Ethereum 2.0 and the "triple halving"...

And I'll show you exactly how to find altcoins likely to surge thanks to the Ethereum update.

To watch on Thursday, you'll need to register for the event right now.

It's free and takes just a few seconds, but your chance to do so ends soon:

Yes! I want to register for Thursday's live event (time sensitive).

Don't buy into the FUD in crypto right now...

These next few weeks are shaping up to be incredible. 

Join me on Thursday so you don't miss out! 

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101












 

By the way...

If you're not interested in this week's complimentary webinar, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me critical webinar updates this week (However, keep me on your list)...