Tuesday, April 12, 2022

♟ Watch This Before You Invest (My 6-Criteria Stock Blueprint)

Trade of the Day Logo

"I'm looking at companies that are long-term investments, things I think will return you 5X, 10X or even 20X your money."

Karim Rahemtulla, Head Fundamental Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

How do you know whether a company is truly worth investing in?

The truth is...

It's about fundamentals.

I know, fundamentals aren't as sexy as meme stocks.

But when you go by fundamentals instead of hype, you're on the path to becoming a confident trader who makes consistent profits over time.

And today you're in for a treat...

Because I'm going to show you exactly how to figure out whether a company is worth investing in.

You'll want to stick around for this one - because at the end, I'm going to reveal a stock that meets ALL of my metrics.

Click below to watch the video.

Video - What Makes A Good Investment
Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

Now that you know what my six criteria are, you're going to want to check out the ONE stock I'm pounding the table on. I consider it "The Last Great Value Stock," and it's trading for less than $2 right now. But you'll have to get in soon - because there's an announcement coming on May 12 that could send shares higher. Click here to get the details on this stock.

Gangster grandma loves her new $2 lottery ticket stock.

Grandmother
 

In fact, it's UNDER $2 right now.

Our financial guru wants to make sure you know that.

Get the details before it trades for over $2 and we have to update all these space ads.

Trophy

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY

"Just wanted to take a minute and thank The War Room for teaching me how to fish! My War Room portfolio has gone up over 50% in the last 2 months, from $65,000 to over $100K. I love The War Room and can't think of a better trading and learning community!"
- Matthew G.

"STC on March 1 with a 283% gain. It is unbelievable and covered all my other misc. losses. Love the overnight trade. Thank you very much, Bryan B."
- Linyi L.

I WANT IN!

 

INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Alttext

Move on This $5 Transport Stock

Trophy Hero Image

What It Takes to Make a Good Stock Great

2023 Forecasts Hero Image

Are You Ready for 2023? (This Could Be Big)

Game On Hero Image

A Timely "Risk-On" Trade

Palm Beach Millionaire Is Giving Away His Top Income Secrets... FREE OF CHARGE.

Millionaire Sticker
 

CLICK HERE

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...