Thursday, February 17, 2022

[Training + eBook] Trading momentum

Hey - Micah here just getting out of my workshop...

Were you able to grab my ebook on momentum trading and strategies?

Download it and learn my momentum trading method and strategies

You'll learn what to look for to gauge momentum and direction – and even better – my method only takes 15 minutes a day.

I cover how to read charts (like the one below) – which candle shows accelerating momentum or decelerating momentum? (If you couldn't see the candle ahead of it, of course.)



I also give you a couple of really simple momentum strategies to get you started. They've been proven and profitable for 11+ consecutive years!

Get the answers and ebook in my workshop replay

Look forward to seeing you on the inside!

Trade on,
Micah


PS. I've included some great bonuses in my webinar that I think you'll really enjoy. 

PPS. Please share this eBook with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...