Thursday, February 17, 2022

[TODAY] How to trade momentum

Hey – Micah here.

Just a quick reminder – Today, I'm teaching you how to trade momentum.

I'm about to open the room for my workshop, and I'll be live at 1:30 pm PT / 4:30 pm ET.

Get your spot inside the room now before it fills up and I'll see you there.

Join me here

Understanding momentum will be one of the most important things you'll learn in trading. It's so simple but makes such a HUGE difference, and you'll see why.

My workshop is free and highly interactive, so come ready to learn and ask questions!

See you there!

Trade on,
Micah

PS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!








 


 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...