Wednesday, January 19, 2022

AAPL earnings strategy for next week!

Hey , Micah here ...

I wanted to make sure you're prepared for next week's earnings....

We're likely to see a gap in the stock and I wanted to make sure I protected my profits by hedging...

I held a workshop detailing my hedging strategy... step-by-step! 

I first talked about how I caught AAPL's move up (Thank you, PayDay Cycle Strategy!)  and then shared how I'm going to protect my profits during earnings. 


Watch Now: How to Hedge AAPL over Earnings!



I hope my hedging example helps your trading this earnings season!

Trade Safe,

Micah

PS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!

PPS. In the workshop, I use multiple options strategies to hedge. As a bonus, I'm including my Options Masterclass  (a $197 value) for everyone who signs up this weekend!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

   

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

 [Download] 5 Tips for Boosting Campaign Conversions

Discover how to create personalized email campaigns that resonate ...