Wednesday, January 19, 2022

How to Trade Bearish Momentum

Hey , Micah here with an important update...

AAPL has been in a sideways channel for the last month, but today it broke it to the downside...

Because of this, I'm looking at a couple of things:

  • AAPL's MACD is bearish
  • January seasonality is historically bearish

So I'm hosting a small group mastermind tomorrow, How to Trade Bearish Momentum. I'll be live at 1:30 PM PT / 4:30 PM ET and will share my personal game plan on how to trade a drop in AAPL. 

Register for your spot here



I've come up with a great strategy to trade AAPL going forward that I think will do incredibly well, and I'll be sharing it with you tomorrow.

Hope to see you there!

Click HERE to register for my mastermind

Trade on,
Micah

PS. Please share this workshop with friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!


















 


 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...