Saturday, November 14, 2020

Trading Mindset: How to Get It Right (and the Biggest Mistakes to Avoid)

Penny Stock Millionaires

Trading Mindset: How to Get It Right (and the Biggest Mistakes to Avoid)

Recommended Link


Is this the #1 threat to your money right now?

Read more here...

It has nothing to do with the Green New Deal… packing the courts… or any kind of tax hike.

And no, this threat has nothing to do with possible new legislation coming out of Washington.

It’s actually far more concerning.

And there’s not much time left to see what’s going on.

Click here now before this warning is taken offline.

Tim Sykes

Dear Penny Stock Millionaire,

Finding success in the stock market is so much more than learning patterns. You need to have the right trading mindset.

Don’t get me wrong, patterns are essential and important. In fact, I think anyone can learn my penny stock patterns that present themselves every day in the stock market ... As long as they put in the time…

You gotta practice. If you want a risk-free way to learn, you can do that on the StocksToTrade platform and paper trade. Or if you’re ready to start with real money, you can trade small.

And as you start your trading career, it’s imperative that you work to develop the right trading mindset.

Your mindset is the foundation for every trade and your entire trading career. It’s something that you have to hone and refine all the time. I know that personally from trading for 20+ years. If I don’t check my mindset, I run the risk of overtrading. 

That’s exactly why I’m dedicating this post to the trading mindset. Because the wrong approach to the markets can lead to loss of confidence, chasing trades, and even blown-up accounts.

Let’s get to it!

What Is the Trading Mindset?

The trading mindset is really a set of rules for how you’ll conduct yourself as a trader and in the markets. And you can actually apply it to a lot of other aspects of life — not just trading.

During my two decades of experience in trading penny stocks, I’ve learned key facets of the trading mindset. That’s what I base my trading rules on. My top students know just how important it is to follow these rules to become self-sufficient in the markets.

So let’s break down the rules that go into the right trading mindset … and the biggest mistakes you should avoid as a trader.

Let’s start with my #1 rule...

Cut Losses Quickly

Sykes Tweet

When it comes to trading penny stocks, this is the most important thing both new and veteran traders focus on.

My newest six-figure students like Matthew Monaco, Jack Kellogg, and Kyle Williams swear by this rule. It’s a big part of what’s helped them to grow their accounts. It’s not just how you win — it’s also how you manage your losses.

You have cut losses quickly because penny stocks are volatile. They can make rapid gains and lose them just as fast. Too many newbie traders think these crap penny stocks will be the next Amazon or Netflix. But that’s just not the case.

A lot of these companies dilute their stock to raise money for execs and insiders. That’s what we call toxic financing. It’s a big reason you don’t hold a penny stock position and hope for the best.

Learn the patterns and how to trade them. When a trade doesn’t go as you expect, get out.

When I trade, I keep my losses small and let my winners run — even if it’s only 20%–30%. Which brings me to my next key rule…

Learn to Take Singles

Sykes Tweet

Too many traders want every trade to be a 100%+ home run. We’ve seen some astounding moves in the wild pandemic market … but that’s not typical. And even Wall Street aims for about 8%–10% per year.

This rule goes back to cutting losses quickly. Once, I lost over $500K inone trade because I didn’t cut losses. You can read about that in my free book, “An American Hedge Fund.”

After learning that lesson the hard way, I shifted my strategy to trade more conservatively. And if you’re managing your risk, those singles add up over time. That’s how you build a small account, and exactly what I teach in my Trading Challenge.

Here’s what you don’t do…

Recommended Link


Man who Predicted 2008 Collapse Makes SHOCKING new Prediction for 2020

Read more here...

He helped save America from a $1.3 trillion banking crisis…

He predicted the Great Recession of 2008…

He predicted Trump’s 2016 election…

But now he’s issuing his most urgent warning yet.

If he’s right again, God bless America…

Click below to see all the details of his analysis and decide for yourself if you should protect your family and your wealth.

Click Here to Learn More

Hold and Hope

Holding and hoping is one of the biggest mistakes I see new traders make. It’s nothing new. A new hot sector pops up, and suddenly ‘gurus’ lure uneducated newbies into stocks that ultimately fail.

Most penny stocks won’t become large-cap stocks. Don’t look at these trades as investments...

That’s the wrong trading mindset. Maybe a few of these sketchy will become real companies one day. But I don’t like those odds, and I’m not that patient. I’d rather take my quick singles trades and let them add up.

Let’s look at an example of how I trade with the right tools and the trading mindset... 

Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions Inc. (OTC: AITX)

Check out the chart: 

Chart

AITX chart: 5-day, 1-minute candles — courtesy of StocksToTrade.com

This was a 39% gain, which is bigger than my average. But I waited for the right setup, then I took my single and got out.

You don’t need to aim for 100% or more for winning trades. Again, trades like this add up over time. I’m up over $5.5 million in trading profits over my past 20 years of trading.* And I didn’t do it through holding and hoping.

Notice I mentioned former runners? This is exactly why you need to...

Study the Past

Sykes Tweet

History repeats. I often say I’m just a glorified history teacher. I’ve been trading the same patterns for over 20+ years in the market. It’s not exactly the same — I have to adapt to what the market is giving me right now.

But too many traders think studying the past is a waste of time. Then they ask me how I know about former runners or how to spot my favorite patterns again and again.

You have to prepare. If you study what stocks moved in past pandemics like Ebola or SARS, you’d know to watch a lot of stocks that spiked in the current pandemic. 

There’s not just one thing you can focus on in the markets. You have to learn it all. That’s how you…

Work to Become a Self-Sufficient Trader

All the watchlists and alerts I send out to subscribers aren’t to get them to blindly follow my picks. In reality, the stocks in the penny stock niche can move so fast that by the time I send out the alert, it’s too late.

So why do I send them? To teach the process. I want you to understand why I picked those stocks. It’s another opportunity for you to study. What was the catalyst, the volume? How high did the spike run? Was it a short squeeze — and how can you tell?

My top Challenge students are self-sufficient traders. They learned my rules and strategies and then made them their own. Some even out trade me. Like Tim Grittani, arguably the best trader ever.

There’s something you have to always remember…

Discipline Is Key

You can learn all the right rules and strategies, but if you don’t stay focused and disciplined … you’re putting your trading career in jeopardy.

This another lesson I’ve learned the hard way. It’s why I trade like I’m a retired trader. A setup has to be so good, I’d feel awful for missing it.

That mindset helps me to not overtrade. Not gonna lie, it’s hard in this wild market. There are SO many hot plays. The volatility is insane. And I’m thrilled that all my wins will help someone in need since I donate all my profits to charity and causes like my Yemen fundraiser.

Get smart tips for navigating this volatile market — and any future volatility. I put together this no-cost two-hour video lesson to help you get through it. 

But the market won’t be like this forever. It’s bound to slow down. So overtrading now can mess with your mindset. You risk learning the wrong lessons and losing more when the market slows down.

I’d rather see students make a few good trades per week than take a bunch of subpar trades. That’s especially true if you trade with a small account. If you use a cash account and aren’t limited by the PDT rule, it can be easy to take more speculative plays rather than waiting for a great pattern.

Don’t do it! And in this niche, always…

Recommended Link


Stock Options are DEAD! "Penny Trades" have WON…

Read more here...

Forget options! Because there’s a NEW way to trade.

  • It can pay far more than stocks…
  • Trades can cost as little as 1¢…
  • These special trades can multiply as much as 529 times…
  • Warren Buffett made $12 billion with the idea behind this technique…
  • These trades can shoot up lightning fast – sometimes in weeks or even days… 

One of these odd trades even shot up 183% in one day!

Our readers saw the chance at gains as high as an extraordinary 5,100% with one 19¢ trade. 

I repeat – this is NOT options trading.

Here's the full scoop on this weird way to trade.

Expect the Worse

Sykes Tweet

If you expect the worse out of these companies, you’ll never be disappointed.

Don’t believe the hype you see on Twitter. This is where the new promoters are. They love to tout these stocks. You can’t fall for it. Don’t fall in love with stocks — trade them and move on.

When I started in the markets, I was a young guy looking to make money in the markets. I had to learn to trade the hard way — through trial and error. Along the way, I had some big wins ... and losses. I didn’t have a trading mentor.

There was no one willing to share what they knew about this industry.

That’s why I started teaching. I want to help dedicated students become self-sufficient traders. You can’t do that unless you really understand this industry.

People love to hate on penny stocks, but they don’t understand how to play the game. They don’t understand how to slowly build a small account. So here’s my last tip on how to get into the right trading mindset…

The Trading Mindset Conclusion

At the end of the day, there’s no single right way to trade.

What matters is your right trading mindset. Without discipline, it’s near impossible to make it in trading or to grow and protect your account. You gotta follow rules like cutting losses quickly and taking those singles. 

You have to study every day.

What’s your biggest trading mindset issue?

Tim Sykes
Editor, Penny Stock Millionaires

P.S. You’ve got to see this urgent video.

It’s spreading like wildfire on the internet.

That’s because a former Managing Director at Goldman Sachs just risked her career by sharing some shocking information.

Wall Street can’t be too happy by what they’re seeing.

Honestly I’m stunned by what she just told the public. I wouldn’t be surprised if some people protest because of it.

If you have any money in the markets at all, in stocks, bonds, even a small retirement account, you’ll want to see this video now.

Rumor has it she wants to shut this down at midnight tomorrow.

Click here to learn more

Whitelist Us | Archive | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

*Results may not be typical and may vary from person to person. Making money trading stocks takes time, dedication, and hard work. There are inherent risks involved with investing in the stock market, including the loss of your investment. Past performance in the market is not indicative of future results. Any investment is at your own risk. See Terms of Service here.

Paradigm Press' Timothy Sykes' Penny Stock Millionaires is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do not rent or share your email address. By submitting your email address, you consent to Paradigm Press delivering daily email issues and advertisements.

Paradigm Press© 2020 Paradigm Press, LLC. 808 Saint Paul Street, Baltimore MD 21202. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized financial advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security they personally recommend to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mailing of a printed-only publication prior to following an initial recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...