Monday, November 23, 2020

Not Sure I Should Even Send This, But...

Hey ,

Black Friday is almost upon us and I wanted to notify you first about the most INSANE DEAL I’ve thrown together.

You could almost call this a celebration of the last 12 months and a way I can give back to you.


As you may know, a lot changed in just 1 year since last Black Friday.

In fact, this time last year I was just getting our first Big American Brand going - DressBarn.

Fast forward to today, we have 7 - all in 1 year, that’s over 1 big brand per 2 months.


RadioShack, DressBarn, Pier 1, Franklin Mint, Linen N Things, Modells, & The Book People (UK Brand).

It’s been a wild ride, and, some of you have been here to follow me over the years.

As you can see, I’m really just getting started...

But, my focus each day has changed.

And, that’s why this year, I want to say thank you to you, my loyal fans/followers/members that have been here along the way. 


How?

By giving you virtually everything I own under TaiLopez.com. 

My best courses, my best trainings, my live Zoom calls, my favourite interviews, swipe files, cheat sheets, internal trainings I normally reserve for my team and much more.

Plus, my Head of Marketing, Rudy Mawer, who some of you know, even decided to celebrate this epic Black Friday promo and throw in his 4 very best trainings too.

Combined, you are going to get:

  • 8 full courses from myself and Rudy.
  • A full built out and ready to go Shopify store that people pay $1000 for.
  • 8 live 1-1 calls with us in December (people paying $500 - $4000 just to be on these).
  • Recordings from my Masterminds and events (people paying up to $25,000 to be in these).
  • And over 100 incredible bonuses, trainings, courses, systems, swipe files, cheat sheets and more. Just one of these could be worth the price alone.


You are getting this offer first. 

Right in your inbox, today.

It’s not on my IG yet, I've not posted it on Facebook, and there’s no ads to it yet.

Why?

Because I wanted you to get in first and reward you.

As the week goes on, we are likely going to be changing this, and removing some of these insane bonuses, or, upping the price as its simply too much value for one bundle.

My team literally thinks I've gone crazy. They even said…

“Tai don’t do all this, it’s way too much for any one deal or one person, just do half max.”


But, like I said, I wanted to give back and say THANK YOU to you.

So here it is.

The Ultimate Bundle You Will See This Black Friday


Get it now… for one small low cost payment.

The ROI?

Who knows… the skys the limit.

Don't wait, procrastination holds more people back than you know.

If you've been waiting for the right time to get in and join one of these programs, here it is.

See you on the other side.

Stay Strong,
Tai

You have received this email to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com because you are a registered Tailopez.com subscriber.

Do you like this email?

like dislike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...