Thursday, October 29, 2020

Stella Spoils 10.29.20

Rise & Conquer   |   To The Victor Go The Spoils   |   View this email in your browser
T H U R S D A Y   1 0 . 2 9 . 2 0
W H O   W E ' R E    F O L L O W I N G

@MIRENALOS

Canary Islands, Spain

@LILYROSE

Sidemen Karangasem, Indonesia

W H A T    W E ' R E    E Y E I N G
Owning a pair of Red Wing's is like owning a piece of mainstay American craftsmanship; one of the most recognized names in high quality boots that are built to last, these 6-Inch Mocs are a femme-forward refinement and elevated silhouette of a work boot that's been outfitting miners, paratroopers, and 9-to-5 warriors for decades. Available below in four colorways. 
W H A T    W E ' R E    L I S T E N I N G    T O
W H A T    W E ' R E    R E A D I N G
BBC

I was lying in bed last night thinking about getting a cat,” says Joni Mitchell. It’s an early summer Sunday, and she’s sitting in her backyard patio, nicknamed Tuscany. Behind her a bird feeder is busy with hungry visitors. “And this guy shows up at the gate around midnight, meowing.”

C O P Y    &    S H A R E    Y O U R    I N V I T E    L I N K    O N    F A C E B O O K
F O L L O W    U S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...