Monday, October 19, 2020

Stella Spoils 10.19.20

Rise & Conquer   |   To The Victor Go The Spoils   |   View this email in your browser
M O N D A Y   1 0 . 1 9 . 2 0
W H O   W E ' R E    F O L L O W I N G

@RITAPUIGSERRA

Lesbos, Greece

@SERGIO_PAQUE

Cartagena, Spain

W H A T    W E ' R E    E Y E I N G
On a mission to make chemicals redundant through nature and science, Biocol Labs are backed by the power of plant-based remedies to treat everyday ailments, fuss-free. Something for a Detox Week is designed to give your liver a break and big dose of love; its easy-to-take formula is a purifying blend of ingredients–such as chicory, artichoke and choline–which aid in the maintenance of normal liver function and support the detoxification and elimination of additives, food excess, and pollution effects. Start your week off right and pick up a kit below. 
W H A T    W E ' R E    L I S T E N I N G    T O
W H A T    W E ' R E    R E A D I N G
THE GUARDIAN

Stevie Nicks has been taking the pandemic even more seriously than most. She has barely left her home in Los Angeles this year. “My assistant, God bless her, she puts on her hazmat suit and goes to get food, otherwise we’d starve to death,” she says. She fell seriously ill in March 2019, ending up in intensive care with double pneumonia; after that shock, she fears contracting Covid-19 could end her singing career: “My mom was on a ventilator for three weeks when she had open-heart surgery and she was hoarse for the rest of her life.”

C O P Y    &    S H A R E    Y O U R    I N V I T E    L I N K    O N    F A C E B O O K
F O L L O W    U S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Update: Today's Pivot 5262

                                    May 15, 2024     Get Your Morning Update Here!             How to use Telegram to view TBUZ TV: 1. P...