Friday, October 16, 2020

Stella Spoils 10.16.20

Rise & Conquer   |   To The Victor Go The Spoils   |   View this email in your browser
F R I D A Y   1 0 . 1 6 . 2 0
W H O   W E ' R E    F O L L O W I N G
W H A T    W E ' R E    E Y E I N G
Exfoliating, hydrating, and tightening, The Nue Co.'s The Pill is a single daily dose of every key nutrient for the skin. A one-step solution to layering clinical acids balanced with nutrients from the earth, this solution combines complex AHAs, Hyaluronic Acid, and Tiger Grass and, along with the Gua Sha tool, The Pill works to bring on smooth, dewy, and deeply hydrated skin on the daily. Pick up a set below.
W H A T    W E ' R E    L I S T E N I N G    T O
W H A T    W E ' R E    R E A D I N G
AUDUBON

John Goglia was sitting in the kitchen of his East Boston home when the walls and windows shook. It was the early evening of October 4, 1960, and Goglia, who was then 16 years old, brushed off the unusual occurrence and returned to dinner. “It wasn’t really an explosion,” he recalls. “It was an impact.” A few minutes later, an acquaintance who had been teaching Goglia how to scuba dive called. The man said there was some kind of an emergency at the waterfront and told Goglia to grab his dive gear and get outside. Goglia hopped to and, much to his surprise, a police cruiser soon arrived. He tossed his oxygen tanks in the trunk and the car sped off toward Boston Harbor, lights flashing and sirens wailing into the autumn sky.  

C O P Y    &    S H A R E    Y O U R    I N V I T E    L I N K    O N    F A C E B O O K
F O L L O W    U S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...